1) All drivers are all professionally licensed. They ALL possess a chauffeur endorsed professional drivers license.
2) ALL drivers have been fingerprinted and Federally background checked. This is the most extensive background check available.
3) All drivers hold City Permits that are obtained only after successfully passing a city administered exam that tests knowledge on how to get around WITHOUT GPS.
4) Our providers fleet vehicles are ALL commercially insured one hundred percent of the time and regardless of the city or state you are traveling to or from.
5) Our providers entire fleets are inspected every ninety days. You can be assured they will get you to your destination comfortably and safely.
6) Our providers have an extensive modern fleet of everything from sedans to minivans with lots of space to accommodate your travel needs.
7) Did you know that our providers drivers have an average of over ten years of commercial driving experience? That's correct, very few companies can say that.
8) The providers run the Motor Vehicle Diving history and accident history of their drivers annually? That's correct, if a driver does not have a clean record they do not work for our providers.
9) All drivers complete a Defensive Driving Course every three years. Again, very few companies require this.
A Few Things You Should Know About Our Providers Drivers And Vehicles
2012 Copyright. 2017 Airport Transportation Group l Airport Transportation Group is not affiliated with the Savannah Airport or any other brand l All rights reserved